Employer: Agricom Africa (T) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 19th Sept 2014
A fast growing company dealing in agricultural implements seek to employ an After Sales Support Agro Engineer to take care of all mechanical issues ranging from assisting the customers in making a well informed decision regarding the type of implement they require, advise on maintenance and correct use.
• Handling of mechanical sales inquiry
• Visit customers, Agents and managing coordination between branch and head office
• Understanding of requirement of tractor and or implements required and suggesting proper solution to the customer.
• testing and installing new equipment and implements as per manufacturers specifications.
• planning service and repair programs for tractors and implements.
• managing and coordinating after sales technical support.
• Assisting clients with proper handling of tractors and implements
• HND or degree in agricultural engineering.
• Relevant mechanical engineering qualification will be a significant advantage.
• A significant experience in assembling and maintenance of a wide range of farming implements
• A deep technical product understanding delivering effective, consultative and interactive presentation to potential / existing customers.
How to Apply;
Interested and qualified, send you detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org