Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: Sales House
Application Deadline: 22nd August 2014
Our client is a well-established international marketing agency, whose continued growth and expansion has led to the creation of a vacancy for a Business Development Manager in the Client Service Department.
Reporting to the Client Service Director, the Business Development Manager will be the “strategist per excellence” to their clients. The job involves formulating and presenting innovative, and practical interventions to achieve the clients’ business objectives. Internally, the job entails keeping up with emerging business trends, working in multi-disciplinary teams to collaborate in the research, forecasting how trends may affect clients, and designing pre-emptive responses and service innovations. The Business development manager should be a “master presenter” who will “wow” clients with high impact presentations.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Create and present highly innovative solutions to clients’.
• Cultivate and maintain excellent relations with clients.
• Anticipate, analyze and address client needs.
• Carry out continuous market research and analysis
Key competences and Skills
• Be passionate about marketing
• Excellent spoken and written English
• An outgoing but pleasant personality with a strong presence
• A good understanding of business trends
• Creative and critical thinking skills.
• Great presentation and organization skills
• Good teamwork, high motivation, energy and discipline.
• Highly Computer literate.
• 2-5 years track record of success in sales or business development
• A degree in the social sciences from a reputable institution
• Aged below 32 years
• Must be a Tanzanian citizen
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you have been successful in sales and or business development, and meet the above requirements, kindly send your current CV only (do not attach any certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org