Employer: Global Skill Consulting and Education
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th May 2014
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers
• Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research on ways of developing prospective customers and determine their potentiality.
• See to it that customer problems and complaints are reported and handled.
• Coordinate sales effort with efforts of other departments like marketing, accounting, logistics and technical services group.
• Supply management with oral and written report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities,
• Advertise and promote trends
• Analyze market’s potentiality and determine the value of existing and prospective customers
• Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on investment.
• Must possess at least 2 years experience in the industry
• Possess a Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field
• Demonstrate aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
• (consultative sales approach).
• Must be results-orientated and able to work, both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
How to apply:
The applicants should send a copy of their resume to: email@example.com
Deadline for this application is on 7th May 2014.Qualified candidates will be contacted.