Employer: Ardhi University - School of Geospatial Science and Technology (SGST))
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• Assist in teaching undergraduate students.
• Assist in conducting research and publishing in their areas of specialization.
• Assist in carrying out consultancy and public service delivery.
• Holder of BSc.in Geoinformatics (GI) (1 Post)
• Holder of BSc.in Information Systems Management (ISM) (1 Post)
• Holder of BSc. in Geomatics (GM) (1 Post)
• The Applicants must have an overall GPA of 3.8
How to Apply:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Should reach the University by using the address below;
The Deputy vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz.