Employer: Sunda (T) Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th March 2014
• To drive all types of vehicles assigned to him.
• To maintain log books, and strictly ensure that all other people using the vehicles are maintaining the log books and other vehicles records, and report on time in case they don’t do so.
• To safely keep and maintain the vehicles and related tools entrusted to him
• To keep the vehicle clean, tidy and in good condition on daily basis.
• To ensure all repairs and services are carried out in time at reasonable costs.
• To carry out minor repairs and adjustments and report any major problems related to the vehicles to the responsible officer in time.
• Delivery of letters to different placed and to collect letter and parcel from the post office.
• To perform any other duties as can be assigned by the MD or Head of Department.
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least form four level of education
• Good in English speaking fluently and in writing
• Certificate of driving course or any related course from VETA or NIT
• Valid and genuine drivers license CLASS B, C, or D
• At least two years of driving experience in a company level
• Age 18 - 38
How to Apply:
Send applications to:
Sunda (T) Limited
Dar Es Salaam