Job Title: Country Team Leader
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 16th March 2014
Purpose of the Job
To maximise our client’s market share at National Level through efficient management of the sales team.
• To ensure that the sales team understands clearly their Job descriptions, deliverables and targets.
• To ensure that the sales team is provided with and efficiently use the necessary resources (tools,
• equipments, trade materials) to be able to perform their job effectively and achieve targets.
• To ensure quality, high standard and professional service delivery through planned Field visits (Back
• checks, Shadow calls).
• Work closely with retail partners to promote strong mutually beneficial & strategic relationships.
• To ensure regular, timely, relevant and validated feedback to client and the agency.
• Participate in the weekly and Monthly business review /planning meetings with client and ensure that all
• agreed action items/activities are implemented in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
• Evaluating the performance of the sales team by conducting regular appraisal (individual & Team) to identify
• areas of improvement and making necessary recommendations/changes that would increase efficiency of
• the team
• Motivate the team through coaching, empowering and ensuring payments of salaries & incentives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business
• MBA is an added advantage
• Updated on current technology i.e mobile phones, computers e.t.c
• Seven year’s working experience in middle/Senior Management positions in Sales in FMCG
• Experience working with mobile gadgets or in the telecommunications industry
How to Apply:
Online application only, you must be registered with CV People Africa to apply for this position.
Check below link and register and apply for jobs of your interest. The link to our site