Employer: Suna Tulli Health Centre
Duty Station: Yombo Vituka, Dar es salaam
Application Deadline: 24th Feb 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure uninterrupted supply of drugs at the Suna Health Centre
• Reinforce information given about medication side-effects
• Give drug information and appropriate storage of medications
• Confirm the identity of the patient and ask the patient whether she or he knows how to take the medicines and clarify any misunderstandings.
• Reiterate key messages
• Issue a supply of medications according to prescription
• Record medicines dispensed
• Holder of certificate in Pharmaceutics or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Must have one year experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All application letters can be sent by hand at the Health Centre located at Yombo Vituka or through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees and should be addressed to:
S. T. Health Centre,
P.O. Box 12184, Dar es salaam.