Job Title: Assistant Regional Coordinator
Employer: Global Cycle Solutions (GCS) Tanzania Ltd
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 22nd Jan 2014
• Implement growth strategy for Rafiki (entrepreneur) network including recruitment and support of Field officer and micro entrepreneurs
• Plan, implement and analyze sales activities.
• Lead field officer and entrepreneur training sessions, including scheduling the place/time, delivering training materials and gathering feedback to improve future training sessions
• Monitor the progress of field officers and entrepreneurs by making weekly calls and bi-weekly site visits
• Closely record successes and failures and make improvements to the current system
• Assist with administrative and logistical aspects of the program
• Ensure that financial spending for projects is consistent with budget
• Communicate on a regular basis with the Regional Coordinator via weekly reports/emails and scheduled feedback meetings
• Mobilize and motivate sales teams.
• Monitor and manage sales volume, sales trends, and customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate cooperation between the micro entrepreneurs and various groups in the villages (Including VICOBA and SACCOS among others)
• Diploma, degree in community development or sales and marketing
• Driving is a necessary skill for this position
• Experience of at least 1 year in the related field
• Computer literate exposure to MS Office
How to Apply:
• Go to http://www.jobscore.com/jobs/globalcyclesolutions and apply! (Most Preferable)
• Alternatively, send your CV and relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only qualifying candidates will be contacted and invited for oral interviews