Job Title: Public Relations Officer - Events Management
Application Deadline: 24th January 2014
- Prepare annual Corporate events plan, budget and its schedule of activities
- Organize and Coordinate all Corporate Events
- Be MC in all Corporate events and make sure proper protocol is observed
- Be Champion of Corporate Social Responsibility; coordinate with publics which need CSR for the betterment of both parties.
Education: Bachelor/Advanced Diploma in Journalism and /Public Relations
Experience: At least three years in Print or electronic media or worked as Public relations personnel, events management will be an added advantage.
- Competent in Computer graphics and designing skills Website, Intranet, social media updating
- Ambitious and self motivated with the capacity to deliver superbly under tight/pressure working schedules.
- Professional ability to take still and video pictures
- Ability to work diligently and independently
- Exhibits high standards of business and personal ethical conduct Works on improving own knowledge, skills and attitudes
An attractive compensation package base on performance and consummate with the responsibility will apply to the successful I candidate.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the positions, apply by sending a brief: application letter, clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how. you will add value. With the letter, copies of, academic certificates and concise curriculum vitae should be enclosed: showing briefly your achievement / accomplishments for you to' I deserve to be considered for the position. Consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not here from us.
Phone calls soliciting for these positions by applicants will automatically lead to disqualifications.
All applications should be submitted to the address below not later than fourteen days after the initial advertisement.
SENIOR MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES
0 BOX 9024
DAR ES SALAAM