Job Title: Transport officer
Employer: SKOL Building Contractors Company Limited
Application Deadline: 15th Jan 2014
- Advices C.E.O and Management team on various alternatives for economical use of the vehicles and machineries.
- Controls and monitors fuel consumptions trends for all motor vehicles and machineries
- Controls fleet of motor vehicles on their use for the betterment of the company.
- Prepares work schedules/vehicles allocations for all drivers.
- Makes a close follow ups for police traffic cases, accidents and prepares its reports
- Compiles maintenance recommendation orders and makes a follow up on the maintenance schedules of all the vehicles.
- Makes sure that all motor vehicles are always in good running conditions.
- Makes sure that all motor vehicles are serviced as per schedules.
- Holder of Diploma in Transport Management from a recognized institute like NIT.
- Three (3)years of working experience in a similar position.
- Computer literacy.
- Interpersonal communication.(verbal and written skills)
- Supervisory skills
- Good networking with stakeholders (Regulators).
- Investigation Skills.
- -Ability to work under pressure to meet targeted goals/deadlines.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Time Management skills.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters with their attached CV, copies of warrant certificates to;
The chief executive officer (C.E.O),
Skol building contractors’ co. ltd,