The Tanzania Food and Drugs Authority (TFDA) is recruiting 3 Personal Secretary to be based in ARUSHA.
Terms: This is a fulltime position
Duties: To receive visitors, interview them and direct them accordingly and maintain and manage the diary of the superior; To deliver messages from the boss to the subordinates and provide feed back; To receive files, deliver to the appropriate officer, collect and return them to the registry; To type/photocopy open and confidential documents; To prepare agenda and organize meeting and take minutes and follow ups on matters arising
Education: Form IV certificate with certificate in secretarial studies from Tanzania
Public Service College or other recognized institutions plus training in computer in office applications programmes and good command of Kiswahili and English
shorthand speed of 80 words per minute
Experience: Experience of five(5) years
· Possession of Master’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
· Grade Point Average (GPA) will be among the criteria used in the selection process.
· Age limit for all positions is 40 years.
· All posts carry attractive salary and fringe benefits.
. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
· Applicants should indicate preference of duty station.
· Interested candidates should send their application letters, curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, transcripts,
names and addresses of two referees and two passport size photographs to the:
Tanzania Food and Drugs Authority (TFDA)
P. O. Box 77150
DAR ES SALAAM