Job Title: Land Surveyor - 1 post
Employer: MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 29th Oct 2014
- To carry out surveying and mapping studies for the company's activities to make sure that projects planning, design, implementation and operations are executed adequately to meet Tanzanian and legal requirements either independently
- Provide technical and professional support in the implementation of surveying and mapping including resettlement monitoring.
- Ensure Land surveying and mapping matters are timely and properly addressed to avoid tarnishing the company's image.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with relevant government departments, other institutions and organizations outside the company on Land surveying and resettlement matters.
- Enhance the company's professional performance, taking into account technical and scientific developments as well as rendering of satisfactory services to customers.
- Determines methods and procedures for establishing or re-establishlng survey control.
- Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
- Develops new data from photogrammetric, remote sensing records (aeriallidar survey, satellite.
- Assumes legal responsibility for work and is licensed by state.
- Assist in developing establishing and Implementation of the Land management system i.e. policy, guidelines and programs of the Company's undertakings in collaboration with the relevant business units in the company as well as the relevant Government Authorities
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Minimum of Degree in Land Surveying, Geomatics, Geoinformatics, or its equivalent; Tanzanian Land Law is part of the course.
- Training in surveying and mapping activities. Land and resettlement monitoring programmes and related training.
- Creativity and ability to team work Resilience and resourcefulness
- At least Three Years of experience in related field with some exposure to the engineering surveying related actjvities (i.e. Topographic, Hydrographic, engineering surveying sector industry is essential).
How to Apply:
Mail your application letter together with copies of your relevant certificates & CV, one coloured passport size, with three referees, via firstname.lastname@example.org.To reach the undersigned, not later than October 29th, 2014.
MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
NOTE: All the positions require the candidates;
I. To stay in Urambo (or Tabora Municipal)
II. To indicate your current salary level and expectations.III. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.