Job Title: ICS Programme Volunteer – 12 week contract commencing 8th December 2014 (12 positions)
Employer: VSO Tanzania - International Citizen Service Program (ICS)
Duty Station: Kagera (Karagwe), Tanzania
Application Deadline: 2nd Nov 2014
Volunteers will stay with host families. Food and other daily expenses will be covered.
Successful applicants must:
• be Tanzanian citizens living in any of the 4 Regions (Kagera, Kigoma, Shinyanga or Mwanza);
• Minimum secondary school up to Form 4 with certificate or Form 6;
• be aged 18 to 25;
• be able to communicate in English or Swahili (English is an added advantage);
• have been involved in community development through clubs, youth groups, and community based organisations or volunteering;
• be able to work well in a team;
• be able to commit to a full-time 12-week programme away from home;
• be available for training 3 weeks before the programme starts.
For application forms please visit www.zoomtanzania.com, https://twitter.com/vsotanzania
How to Apply:
Return your form by email to ICS Project Officer at: email@example.com or post to the address ICS Project Manager, VSO Tanzania, Plot No 997 Msasani, P.O Box 6297 Dar Es Salaam
or call: +255 (0) 22 260 072/87 Ext 111, or +255 769 656 796
Deadline: 17:00 2nd Sunday Nov 2014 Interview Dates: 7th to 8th Nov 2014
Due to anticipated interest in these posts, only short listed candidates will receive a response.