Employer: MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 29th Oct 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administer daily operations and holding overall responsibility for the performance of the Company, as per the business plan and benchmarks.
• Preparation of Financial Statements, Annual Report of Companies and Business
• Plan to stimulate best possible outcomes, Information Memorandum, Prospectus for IPOs, Valuation Report and structuring and negotiating the detailed terms of adeal, often in liaison with other professionals.
• Responsible for the promotion and selling of company products and services through retention of existing clients and attracting new clients.
• Identify new opportunities within related industries
• Execution of Initial Public Offer (IPO) ensuring compliance and adherence to regulations and requirements.
• Conduct Credit Appraisal and Working Capital Appraisal, extending and maintaining client relations, monitoring and responding to the needs of the Company’s customers.
• Holding responsibility for the proper implementation of high standard internal controls and procedures to ensure safeguard of Company’s activities, operations, assets and data.
• Holding overall responsibility for the recruitment and management of the staff of the Company, and the formulation and implementation of personnel policies.
• Hire, Train, Assess and Fire staff.
• Ensure internal audit procedures are conducted on periodic and regular basis to ensure integrity of operation and data and recommendations are appropriately implemented as well as facilitating annual and ad hoc external audits, and ensure that all required information, workings and schedules are provided to external auditors, Government and other Supervisory Authorities in a timely manner.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
• Minimum of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking and Finance or any relevant field from recognized institution.
• 2 – 3 years, experience as head of Department or head of Company
• Sound knowledge and understanding of Management Accounting, Human
• Resource, Sales and Marketing.
• Inclined towards modern methodology of running a business through use of ICT services.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
• Entrepreneur experience and ability to manage adverse situations
• Ability to deal with bureaucracy
• Be a problem-solver, resourceful and proactive individual
How to Apply:
Mail your application letter together with copies of your relevant certificates & CV, one coloured passport size, with three referees, via email@example.com.
MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
NOTE: All the positions require the candidates;
I. To stay in Urambo (or Tabora Municipal)
II. To indicate your current salary level and expectations.
III. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.