Job Title: Driver - 2 Positions
Employer: Christian Social Services Commission (CSSe)
Duty Station: Mwanza, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 24th Oct 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Driving the project motor vehicles and other CSSC motor vehicles as may be assigned;
• Ensuring motor vehicles and their accessories are in good condition; Making some repairs based on recognized and capable skills; Maintaining and recording log books for all journeys made;
• Report promptly any defect or problem detected in the vehicle to the immediate supervisor for necessary action;
• Regular check-up of mileage and ensure timely motor vehicle services Maintaining disciplined behavior and proper conduct in rendering services to his/her assignees;
• Maintain vehicle/s in the highest standard of cleanliness and ensure its roadworthiness; Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the relevant supervisor.
Qualifications and experience:
• A-level Secondary School Certificate with Trade Test Certificate grade I in auto mechanics from a recognized training institution
• Valid Driving license Class "C or 0"
• Working experience of at least three years in similar position Safe and clean driving records
• Ability to speak Swahili and English
• Good organization and strong interpersonal skills with high standard of integrity.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications letters enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, three references and a daytime telephone numbers to:
Christian social services Commission
4 Ali Hassan Mwinyi Rd
P.O B.O.X 9433
Dar es Salaam