Employer: MES Engineering Consultancy Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collects and delivers mail, drawings and other communications to and from clients/associates premises and the post office;
• Supports the team by providing administrative and clerical support as requested, including in preparing, copying, collating, binding, fling, distributing documents, mail, and notifications as instructed;
• General clerical assistance including purchasing and managing of stationeries and other office sundries;
• Provide logistical, hospitality and administrative support generally, including during events and meetings, as required;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Secondary education
• God written and spoken English
• Administrative skills
• Knowledge in windows application software and experience in similar works wil be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted to the address below before closure of business 31st
October 2014 or through email: email@example.com. Applications must bear complete contact address including telephone number (s) and email address. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you won’t hear from us within two (2) weeks from the deadline, you should consider yourself unsuccessful.
MES Engineering Consultancy Limited
Consulting Enginers & Project Managers
3rd Flor, S&F House, Mwinyijuma Road
P.O. Box 60708 Dar es Salam. Tanzania
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.mes-enginering.co.tz