Job Title: Surveyor Technician - 3 posts
Employer: MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 29th Oct 2014
• To carry out surveying and mapping field work including data collection together with in situ checks of control points. Interpret field results and present field work reports.
• Take care and repair field equipment and tools.
• Plan, organise, mobilization and supervise field work programs including demarcation works to ensure acquisition land and corridors.
• Prepare budgets for Surveying and mapping activities.
• Assist the Land Surveyors in survey and mapping data collection, compilation and analysis using appropriate methods and standards.
• Undertake special assignments in GIS and other modern tools in surveying and mapping analysis including digitizing mapped infrastructures.
• Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
• Minimum of Diploma in Land Surveying, Cartography, GIS, Geoinformatics, Geomatics, or equivalent qualifications from any recognized institution.
• Surveying and Mapping activities skills
• Creativity and ability to team work Resilience and resourcefulness
• 2 – 3 years of experience.
How to Apply:
Mail your application letter together with copies of your relevant certificates & CV, one coloured passport size, with three referees, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
NOTE: All the positions require the candidates;
I. To stay in Urambo (or Tabora Municipal)
II. To indicate your current salary level and expectations.
III. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.