Employer: Global Careers Company
Duty Station: Mwanza, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 17th Sept 2014
One of our corporate clients is looking for a Tanzanian National with 5yrs relevant experience to fill the post of Accountant.
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential Accomplish the result by performing the duty.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelors' Degree in Finance, Business Administration or any related field.
• Holder of a CPA
How to Apply:
If you have the above qualifications kindly forward your CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.