Employer: Tanga Cement
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 17th Sept 2014
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc in Mining Engineering or equivalent,
• Knowledge in Drilling and Blasting operations, Survey Operations, Supervision of mining activities and Equipments, Planning,
• Organising and Supervision skills,
• Problem solving, Industrial knowledge, Customer relations,
• Report writing skills and at least three (3) years' experience in cement or manufacturing industry.
• Supervise Drilling, Blasting, Hauling and Crushing operation in a shift,
• Conduct survey of mine and stocks using total station and GPS,
• Training of subordinates,
• Ensure targets are met, Meeting production targets,
• Efficient operation of units.
• The candidate will also be responsible for safe working practices and environmental compliance.
How to Apply:
Human Resources Manager; (Position you are Applying for)
Tanga Cement Company Limited,
Po Box 5053,