Job Title; Program Accountant – 1 (Full Time)
Duty Station: Morogoro, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 15th Sept 2014
• Keeping financial records for WECA related activities
• Maintain asset register
• Preparing financial reports on a monthly basis for review by the Program coordinator and submission to the GWEP Partnership Support Manager.
• Prepare payments and accounting for expenditure to Care Tanzania.
• Responsible for supporting the development of Project Budgets
• Recording office expenditure
• Prepare annual expenditure and communicate to the Program coordinator.
• Degree in accounting / CPA
• Two to five years of work experience in areas relating to finance and administration
• Good communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Well organised and able to work individually as well as part of a team
• Computer literacy and knowledge of accounting packages
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the above positions should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for, a copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.
Applications should be submitted by Monday, 15th September, 2014 to WECA through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through P.O. Box 32 Turiani Morogoro, Tanzania.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.