Employer: Sunda (T) Investment Co. Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 19th Sept 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Manager to work out of office, work together with office to ensure the target achievement
• Supervise consignment at port and give the report status of each consignment
• Report verification and other activities taken by any law enforcement authorities
• Check the condition of competitors clearance work all partners concerned
• Report all containers location status
• Follow up all clearance document
• Report all containers released by the agencies
• Follow up shipping line for our documents
• Follow up every agency for our document status
• Diploma/advance diploma/degree of clearance and forwarding, logistics, international trade and economics or other related field
• Good communication skills, fluent in English and Kiswahili
• 1 year of working experience with clearing, shipping line or transportation company
How to Apply:
SUNDA Tanzania Investment Co., LTD is a worldwide Company and headquarters in China with oversea branches in Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Peru, Kenya and Tanzania.
SUNDA Tanzania was set up for 8 years with offices located in DSM, Arusha and Mwanza for importation and Distribution of following products; Hardware, household, building materials and Sundries.
Applicants must include the following information in their application:
Position title in subject heading, Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of certificates, personal contact details of phone, email/provide 3 referenced with contact details/all application must be in English.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s by post or email to us:
DSM office: P.O BOX 9012, Dar es Salaam, Email the apply now button below Tel: 0222401567