Employer: Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring proper office housekeeping
• Handling all matters that require highest degree of secrecy
• Typing and word-processing various documents and electronic information
• Communicating and providing information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service to connecting groups
• Interpreting instructions and issues arising, and then implementing actions according to administrative policies and procedures
• Receiving and answering fax/telephone calls/intercoms, giving information to callers and circulating information to appropriate officers.
• Filing minutes, correspondence and other documents and maintaining files in secure custody places using laid down office procedures
• Handling visitors; ascertain the nature of their business and relay information to the executive concerned.
• Handling a diary of appointments, meetings, occasions, official travelling and other scheduled activities for the executives and inform/remind them before and on due date.
• Preparing and facilitating departmental and other meetings; and process records of the proceedings.
• Attend routine hotel and travel arrangements of the executives
• Keep files, sensitive documents and other material in secured or confidential place.
• Convey messages and instructions from executive to subordinates
• Prepares list of office equipment and submit to the relevant offices
Qualification and Experience:
• Holder of Ordinary Diploma in Secretarial Services with certificate in
• Management Development Program for Executive Assistants Level I & 1\ from recognized college/institution; with at least three years work experience in a similar position in a reputable organizational institution.
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
The Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent through the below mentioned address, so as to be received not later than Tuesday, 30th ,September, 2014
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O, Box 3081, Arusha