Employer: Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 15th Sept 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cleaning, dusting and washing floors and walls in specific offices
• Movement of files and other documents to destinations in and out of the Bureau
• Shift materials from one destination to another
• Assisting Record Management Assistants in addressing outgoing mail
• Assisting in filing documents and maintaining records of file movements
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Section.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education with passes in English, Kiswahili and Mathematics, also must have relevant Certificate in Office Management skills from recognized Institution.
• One year relevant working experience is a must.
• Between 25 to 30 years old
The post carries an attractive remuneration package in accordance to the qualifications and experience as stated above.
i. Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply and send their hand written application letters attached with copies of relevant certificates, testimonies and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. The CV must incorporate contact details including telephone numbers, email addresses and three referees with their telephone numbers and addresses.
iii. Result slips or Statement of results are strictly not acceptable.
iv. Applications should reach the address below on or before 15th September 2014.
v. Applicants who are currently employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective Employers.
vi. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED.
vii. Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview.
viii. This advert can also be viewed on TBS Website http://www.tbs.go.tz
How to Apply:
Tanzania Bureau of Standards
Morogoro/Sam Nujoma Roads, Ubungo
P. o. Box 9524
Dar es Salaam