Job Title; Office Administrator – 1 (Full Time)
Duty Station: Morogoro, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 15th Sept 2014
• Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases; managing filing systems;
• Providing administrative support to WECA personnel, which may include procurement of supplies, equipment and materials for specified activities.
• Management of social media –e.g facebook account, twitter, event pictures;
• Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
• Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
• Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
• Organising office meetings for staff - include typing the agenda and taking minutes;
• Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
• Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
• Keep record of usage of all the equipments
• Attending conferences and training.
• Keep records off all visitors
• supervise and coordinate activities of part time staff
• Administer salaries and work out leave entitlements
• Maintain management information systems (manual or computerized)
• Review and answer correspondence
• Provide secretarial or executive services for committees.
• Compiling reports, photocopying documents, preparation of venues and materials for presentations, meetings and workshops.
• Responsible for purchasing of WECA cleaning materials, tea and coffee and other basic items
• Responsible for photocopying the office forms and ensuring that they are available at all times
• Other administrative activities as deemed necessary.
• Able to supervise
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Aptitude for working with computers
• Good organisation skills.
• Valid motorbike driving licence (compulsory)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the above positions should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for, a copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.
Applications should be submitted by Monday, 15th September, 2014 to WECA through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through P.O. Box 32 Turiani Morogoro, Tanzania.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.