Job Title: Logistic Executive
Employer: Enrich Africa (T) LTD
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2014
• Coordination and monitoring of clearing forwarding agent .
• Ensure the timely delivery of vehicles to bonded warehouses including freight and logistics management and importation.
• Analyze, monitor in-bond and ex-bond movement of vehicles /spares/Machines.
• Manage inventory levels in all warehouses and maximize inventory efficiency.
• Conduct periodic field visits to warehouses to audit inventory and ensure optimal procedures are in place
• Continually review and optimize all logistics processes.
• Create logistic procedure manuals to aid in the training and induction of staff members
• Conduct regular stock take in Coordination with PDI team.
• Coordination with insurance co for transit claims.
• Arranging transportation of vehicles.
• Must have good experience with TRA system and process.
• Understanding of TANCIS system
• Experience of clearing vehicles/spares
• Previous experience of handling bond operation will be highly preferred .
• Previous work experience with TRA will be preferred .
• Essential graduate
• Diploma in port /custom clearance .
• Relevant years of Experience: Between 4-6 yrs of experience (overall)
• Relationship management, Monitoring & Controlling.
• Data management , TANCIS operation,
Industry Preference: Automotive
Age Limit: Above 26 yrs
How to Apply:
Please send your CV only via: firstname.lastname@example.org