Employer: Enrich Africa (T) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 13th Sept 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and develop the Bank's credit approval policies and guidelines as well as participate in ad hoc projects of
• Investigative or trouble-shorting nature on specific customer portfolio
• Responsible for the review and approval of commercial credit proposals of the Bank and to maintain a good balance between returns and risks exposure
• Establishes and implements principles and credit policies that are aligned to the needs of bank and meet the best practice standards demanded for an effective and efficient risk management function;
• Participates with Country CCPL and Mortgage business in product development planning including approval of Product programs and Campaign proposals;
• Leads a team of credit approvers to ensure high standard credit quality of the portfolio by using various credits
• Ensures that credit risk exposures are managed within the established limits, appetite and standards and that regulatory reporting requirements are satisfied;
• Works with the business to ensure that factors that influence the quantum of credit risk and the sensitivities to those factors are understood and documented;
• Ensures minimum satisfactory results from all internal and external audits;
• Is responsible for active participation in the design or selection, implementation & validation of models used in the rating process;
• Is responsible for oversight and supervision of models used in the rating process;
• Is responsible for ongoing review & alterations to models used in the rating process.
• Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
• Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
• Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
• High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
• Experienced in Credit dept 3+ years
How to apply:
Send your CV only via: email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)