Job Title: Sales Manager
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 19th Sept 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages sales of the company’s products and services
• Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
• Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• Guides sales team to establish and recommend the most realistic sales goals for thecompany.
• Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
• Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts.
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability,improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
• Holds regular meeting with sales staff..
• A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred
• 5+ years experience in Sales / Marketing experience
• Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
• 8+ years experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
If you are suitable and interested in this role, please send your updated CV in English and Word format with reference Sales Manager through the apply now button below