Job Title: Human Resource Officer II (One Post)
Employer: Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supporting recruitment and selection of human resources required by the
• Centre in right quantity, right quality and at a right time for the right department/section.
• Implementing the staff regulations and administrative procedures of the Centre.
• Carrying out annual personnel exercise of confirmations, promotions and disciplining.
• Establishing manpower and skill needs at all levels of departments/section, considering all current operations and programmed expansion.
• Developing and administering a career development programme for high potential employees.
• Implementing changes in personnel policies introduced by management
• Providing information on employees' benefits entitlement and welfare.
• Following up implementation of matters arising from performance appraisal interviews.
• Responsible for efficient and effective management of administrative matters in the Centre
• Ensuring that the Centre's properties are insured and well documented
• Ensuring that incoming and outgoing mail are properly handled by the registry
• Ensuring that the Centre's motor vehicles are properly handled and maintained
• Designing and overseeing implementation of visitors handling procedures
• Ensuring that the Centre's telephone exchange operates effe~tively.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Human Resource
• Management/Public Administration from a recognized University/Institution with at least three years work experience in similar position in a reputable organization
• Knowledge and clear understanding of procedures, regulations, policies and laws governing management of human resourcein the Centre
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
How to Apply;
The Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent through the below mentioned address, so as to be received not later than Tuesday, 30th ,September, 2014
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O, Box 3081, Arusha,