Employer: EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 19th Sept 2014
EFC Tanzania through its expansion program and in an effort to serve its client better, is looking to fill the following positions in Dar es Salaam, Finance Manager
Qualification & Requirements
• A Degree in Finance or Accounting;
• Chartered Certified Accountant (CCA) or Certified Public Accountant(CPA) Completed;
• One to Three years of Accounting and Finance Experience in a Financial Institution;
• Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting IT System;
• Strong people/relationship skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply:
EFC Tanzania seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidates who are strongly oriented towards personal and professional development for career advancement and can actively participate in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest explaining their motivation for the position applied for together with their Curriculum Vitae with three professional references.
Applications will be received until 19th of September, 2014 addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
1st Floor, Letsya Towers
59 New Bagamoyo Road
P.O. Box 11735
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those short listed for an interview will be contacted directly.
No telephone calls or office visits please.