Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th Oct 2014
• Typing letters and circulars, receive and screen visitors and relay information to the CEO,
• Maintaining official traveling for CEO,
• Remind the CEO on appointments and other schedules,
• Facilitates internal meetings, conferences and workshops with stakeholders, handles incoming mails for personal attention to the Chief Executive Officer,
• Assist the CEO with administrative matters, remind the CEO of deadlines of various assignments,
• Replies correspondences, provides guidance to news employed secretaries.
• Diploma in Office Management from recognized institution, computer literate plus six years working experience in reputable institution.
• Age limit between 35-45 years old.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should .submit a one page letter showing clearly their contact addresses including mobile telephone numbers and email addresses with three current referees. The letters should summarize the reasons why they think they are suitable for the position applied for, enclosing professionally prepared CV, and attaching copies of educational certificates as well as two passport-size photographs to the address shown below. Applications may be submitted by post, courier or hand delivery. The final day of receiving applications is Tuesday 7th October, 2014 at 16:00 hrs.
The candidate should state only ONE REGION she/he would like to be posted.
Executive Selection REDMA
NIC Life House, 1 st Floor, Wing C Sokoine Drive/Ohio Street POBox 10236, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania