Employer: Bureau of Modern leadership – Tanzania (BML)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2014
• Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
• Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors
• Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations
• To ensure that the venue is fit for certain event and maintain safe environment for all.
• Seeking and securing sponsorship
• Designing online registration forms to floral arrangements
• Promoting the event and organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• To prepare plans for event and before this he assigned related task about the event to its subordinates and assist in implementation for same.
• Set up proper arrangement of stage display, rooms set for backstage staff, & all other audio and visual requirements for the event.
• To prepare budgets for small arrangements to the event for utilizing the money well.
• To ensures proper risk cover event & arrange a insurance for individual events or group of programmes.
• Co-ordinates with team members to set up venue and help them to finalize all logistics for events.
• Prefer 2 to 4 years experience in a paid special events, marketing and website management position.
• Evidence of successful event, sponsorship, marketing, public relations, website and business
• Development/relationship programs required.
• Graduation from a 4-year college or university required. A 2-year degree with a minimum 5 years
• Related work experience, preferably with a nonprofit organization, may substitute. Communication,
• Marketing and/or public relations experience desirable.
Skills and qualities:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, organizational ability and time management
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Customer focus is vital
• Negotiation skills
• Willingness to work unsociable hours
• Imagination and creativity
Range from Tshz 1.5m to 2.0m Based on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
Email your CV and Application letter to: Hr@bml.co.tz and copy email@example.com