Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 19th Sept 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preventive Maintenance plans...
• Performs electrical and instrumentation Preventive Maintenance work orders as directed by Team Leader.
• Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
• Perform troubleshooting and repairs to all Ubungo site equipment and associated support equipment including natural gas pipeline equipment and at times gas facility at Songo Songo Island under the direction of Team leaders.
• Use of plant CMMS system MAXIMO for accurate reporting of the data after completion of work.
• Comply with safety requirement LOTO for safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Take action to prevent or correct abnormal plant conditions while minimizing any risk or harm to personnel, environmental pollution or asset damage.
• Promote and implement the company safety, health and environmental policies
• Promote and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork.
• Perform any other reasonable duties that seniors may assign you from time to time.
• Comply with the requirements of ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 systems.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
• FTC – Electrical Engineering
• Process Instrumentation course
• Knowledge in Health / Safety and Environment guidelines.
• Fluent Swahili and English languages
Key Evaluation Criteria:
• Time management skills
• Good sense of humor
• Trustworthy and honest
How to Apply:
Send your CV and your resumes to:
Human Resources Manager Songas Limited P.O. Box 6342 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania