Job Title; CBTs –Community Based Trainers 60 (Part Time)
Duty Station: Morogoro, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 15th Sept 2014
• Conduct needs assessment of the trainees working with the PC;
• Plan and organize various training programmes for the VSL members
• Develop inventory of resource institutions and resource persons to carry out various training in and out of the WECA.
• Plan and organize training programmes – packaging, bee keeping, saving, supporting IG e.t.c;
• Establish linkages with financial institutions, MFIs and government departments for training, land acquisition, women sensitization and mobilasation .
• Working with SCDO to give support to IG women, men and boys for collective action initiatives for the fulfillment of women’s rights (including IG women’s participation in local-level decision-making processes)
• Train VSLs on budgeting and budget monitoring
• Good communication skills in spoken and written English.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience as CBTs.
• Understanding of issues related to VSLs
• Computer literacy.
• Good working knowledge of local languages
• Expert in women mobilisation
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the above positions should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for, a copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.
Applications should be submitted by Monday, 15th September, 2014 to WECA through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through P.O. Box 32 Turiani Morogoro, Tanzania.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.