Job Title: Investment Officer
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th Oct 2014
• Identifying new areas of investments and prepares investment proposals for decision making;
• Prepares inputs for the annual investment plan and strategy; monitors and evaluates the investment sub-portfolios;
• Prepares project analyses, appraisal reports, detailed feasibility studies, capital budget; supervises implementation;
• Checks physically and periodically investment properties of the Fund; prepares periodic reports on investments activities;
• Recommends amendments to investment policies;
• Appraises performance against targets and advice on corrective measures;
• Updates and maintains the database of investments operations and brings to the attention of supervisor any matters of concern.
• Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce. Business Administration,
• Plus at least two years of relevant working experience at a similar position in a reputable institution.
• Should have a strong background of project analysis and appraisal and investment management, computer literate with advanced knowledge of planning and investments software.
• Age limit between 25-35 years old.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should .submit a one page letter showing clearly their contact addresses including mobile telephone numbers and email addresses with three current referees. The letters should summarize the reasons why they think they are suitable for the position applied for, enclosing professionally prepared CV, and attaching copies of educational certificates as well as two passport-size photographs to the address shown below. Applications may be submitted by post, courier or hand delivery. The final day of receiving applications is Tuesday 7th October, 2014 at 16:00 hrs.
The candidate should state only ONE REGION she/he would like to be posted.
Executive Selection REDMA
NIC Life House, 1 st Floor, Wing C Sokoine Drive/Ohio Street POBox 10236, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania