Job Title: Quality Control
Employer: Enrich Africa (T) ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement QC management system at site
• Coordinate with customers representative on all quality matter
• Coordinate all receipts inspections
• Distribute QAQC documentations to site subcontractors
• Verify that the quality related site activities are in applicable codes and standards
• Participate in internal and external site audits
• Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspector
• Ensure all the quality control documentations are compiled and completed
• Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action
• Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
• Review the customer specifications and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspectors .
• Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC plan
• Complete and coordinate the approval of the site QC technical submittals to the customer
• Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues .
• Elaborate inspections and test programs
• Assure all the technical documents relative to site quality control are current status.
Qualifications and work Experience
• Engineering Degree from recognized University
• Minimum 10 years working experience in international construction company
• Recognized level of experts in safety , quality and contractor management with specific knowledge in managing qc activities in construction .
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English , written and spoken .
• Bias towards finishing and MEP preferred
How to apply:
Send your CV only via: firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)