Job Title: Data Recorders
Employer: Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Limited (TICTS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th Sept 2014
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Limited (TICTS) is a member of Hutchison Port Holdings Group (HPH) of Hong Kong. Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH ), a subsidiary of the multinational conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa Limited (HWL), is the world's leading port investor, developer and operator. The HPH network of port operations comprises 320 berths in 52 ports, spanning 26 countries throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australia. Over the years, HPH has expanded internationally into the logistics, transportation related and hotel businesses. These include cruise ship terminals, airport and hotel operations, distribution centers, rail services and ship repair facilities. In 2012 the HPH port network handled a combined throughput of 76.8 million TEU worldwide.
We are seeking applications from motivated individuals to fill various Operation Department.
Qualification and skills level:
• Applicants should possess Advance Certificates of econdary Education.
• Candidates with Certificate or Diploma in Information Technology will have added advantage
• Highest level of integrity and ethics compliance,
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and Swahili,
• Work experience/Skills
• At least t:;;~ (2) years working experience in data recordin; activities in a reputable company
How to Apply:
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply in the strictest confidence to the address below enclosing:
• Application letter
• Detailed curriculum vitae with certified copies of certificates and License
• Three referees who will not be contacted without your consent.
The closing date is 14th September 2014
The Human Resources Manager,
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd,
P.O. Box 71442, Dar es Salaam