Job Title: Weighbridge Station Attendant - (1 POST)
Employer: Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Duty Station: Singida
Application Deadline: 29th August 2014
Key qualifications for the Weigh bridge Station Attendant;
• Minimum Education Qualification is Ordinary Secondary Education - Higher Qualifications will be of added Advantageous;
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
• Age limit of not above 35 years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Weighbridge Station Attendant should Observe Good Customer Care, Dignity and Integrity to Carrying out all activities as described in the Road Traffic (Maximum Weigh of Vehicles) Regulations, 2001 including the following duties:-
• Cleaning offices, washrooms and office premises;
• Preparing and serving tea, coffee and refreshments;
• Moving files and documents as directed;
• Undertaking photocopying/ or binding of documents and Dis-patching letters or Parcels;
• Performing such other related duties as may be assigned by senior staff.
How to Apply:
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit
their applications in writing enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates with names of two reputable referees (One must be academic referee) their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and mail ad- )} dresses so as to reach the below mentioned addressee not later than 16:30 Local Hours on 29th August, 2014. S Late Applications and Electronic Applications will not be considered for further evaluations for the recruitment. Applications may be de- a livered by hand or through Tanzania Posts Corporation (POSTA) or any other registered mail services.
Only successful candidates will be notified for interview. Those applicants who will not get letters of invitation for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful. .
Please Apply to:
REGIONAL MANAGER, TANROADS,
P.O. Box 6,