Tuesday, 5 August 2014
Transport Observatory Field Supervisor Job at Central Corridor
Job Title: Transport Observatory Field Supervisor
Employer: Central Corridor - Transit Transport Facilitation Agency (TTFA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Saalam
Application Deadline: 15th August 2014
• The Supervisor’s role is expected to achieve the following specific objectives:
• To identify and establish a sustainable relationship with transporters, truck drivers and affiliated stakeholders through transporters associations and similar organizations.
• To develop effective data collection tools for the survey.
• To ensure achievement of at least 60% effective sample rate on the survey work with a minimum of 200 well filled questionnaires and 100 GPS complete data spread representatively among the corridor member states per quarter together with the soft version of the same in a well consolidated and formatted manner.
• To train transporters, truck drivers and affiliated stakeholders involved in the surveys to ensure effective execution of the activities and reliable data collection process.
• To facilitate issuance and management of GPS kits or any other technological tools identified for the survey work ensuring optimal turnaround time for the use of the technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; easy in establishing and maintaining working relationships with collaborators.
- Have self drive, honest and discrete.
- Good report writing and communication skills;
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application and signed detailed CVs (in .pdf
format) indicating their full addresses together with copies of all the relevant supporting
documents (zipped certificates and testimonials) to the Executive Secretary CCTTFA by 15th August 2014 through the following email address: email@example.com , physical applications will not be accepted.