Job Title: Teacher - Special Education Needs
Employer: Al Muntazir Schools
Application Deadline: 15th August 2014
- To prepare a daily lesson plan for each working day and submit it a week prior to teaching.
- Keep track of the child’s documents, medical reports and possessions.
- Ensure all children in the class are emotionally stable and settled.
- See to the children’s safety and security inside and outside the classes.
- Ensure that the class is following the syllabus and is covering the required topics on time.
- Maintain discipline inside and outside the class.
- Conduct assembly, playground duties and any other extra duties assigned.
- Prepare suitable resources according to the needs of the children in the class.
- Help prepare worksheets and homework for the stream. Ensure that the work done by the children is marked on time.
- Inform the parents about the child’s academic progress and social behavior whenever necessary.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed report on each child’s progress throughout the term.
- Prepare observation sheets on each skill for the stream
- Complete the mark sheet for the term and hand it over to the Head of department.
- Fill in the report cards and ensure that these are completed and handed over to the office and eventually to the parents on time.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV, copies of Educational Certifications, one passport size photograph and an application letter, addressed and delivered to:
The Human Resource Manager
Al Muntazir Schools,
Alternatively, you may email soft copies of your CV and related documents
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview