Monday, 11 August 2014
TCCIA Office Manager Job in Tanzania
Job Title: Business Information Centre (BIC) / office manager
Employer: TCCIA (Tanzanian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture)
Duty Station: Babati
Application Deadline: 15th August 2014
Context of the Job:
This position combines two functions: Office manager (including cleaning) and BIC Manager. The candidate should be able to manage secretarial & admin duties, and also perform cleaning duties for TCCIA Manyara office. He / she will work closely together with the Sr. BDS officer and other colleagues.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Office management (e.g. receiving guests, buying supplies, taking care of repairs) etc.
• Manage Business Information Centre (collecting relevant business information for TCCIA’s members and presenting / disseminating it in an attractive way, managing the computer centre)
• Make a quarterly newsletter for the members and disseminate it.
• Communication with members
• Manage / update membership data base
• Provide Certificates of Origin
• Cleaning of office
• Perform any other tasks assigned to you by your supervisor.
• Relevant college Education
• A minimum of 2 years work experience
• Excellent ICT Knowledge
• Good English and Kiswahili both oral and written.
• Quick at information accessing & disseminating
Can work independently as well as in a team
Friendly and patient, good people skills
Must be pro-active and flexible
Good communication, inter-personal skills and attitudes;
Closing date is Friday 15 August 2014.
How to apply:
Application letter (maximum 1 page) and CV (maximum 4 pages) should be sent by e-mail to Chairman Mr. Karunde at: email@example.com with the following subject line “Application Office / BIC manager”.
NB: At this stage you do not need to send copies of diploma’s or certificates
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted