Job Title: Store/Stock Coordinator
Duty Station: Mwanza
Application Deadline: 26th August 2014
Salary: 1 million - 800 000
Please note: Only Tanzanian Citizens & candidates residing in Mwanza with valid Work permits will be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receiving of all stock.
- Ordering of all stock.
- Dispatching of all stock.
- Costing stock into pastel.
- Warehouse transfers.
- Managing & reporting on stock levels.
- Costing & manufacturing of stand pipes.
- Warranty claims & processing.
- Service contracts on projects.
- Updating of excel stock sheet
- Booking/arranging transport.
- Managing of all manufacturing.
- Running multiple warehouses.
- Timesheet management
- Yearend stock takes and full procedure on pastel.
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Well Motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Relevant Degree or diploma
- 5-10 years experience is crucial for this position
- Advanced Computer Literate – PASTEL, Word, Excel, Email, Internet, Powerpoint, Email
- Excellent command of the English language, Read, write and speak.
How to Apply:
ONLY CANDIDATES RESIDING IN MWANDA WILL BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT BASED IN MWANZA.
Please send a non generic cover letter, together with your CV and a ID photo to: email@example.com to apply