Job Title: Sales Representative (2 posts)
Employer: Elsam Management Consultants
Duty Station: Northern & Lake Zone
Application Deadline: 12th August 2014
• Identify outlets that sell our products above RRP and report daily
• Educate outlet owners and managers on the advantages selling at RRP
• Accompany your Supervisor to seminars with outlet owners in upcountry regions
• Identify serviced outlets that do not have RRP signage
• Place RRP Signage in all serviced outlets in your territories
• Report effectiveness of campaigns and corrective actions taken to supervisor
• Collect complete existing and potential customer information and submit to supervisor
• Report on potential outlets with key impact on sales
• Arrange meetings with owners and managers of the potential outlets
• Educate owners and managers of potential outlets about our products
• Close sales agreements and report to supervisor
• Collect sales information on each recruited outlet report on status monthly
Qualifications & Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
• University degree in Sales, Marketing or business studies from a recognized institution
• Managerial role.
• Good understanding of the Tanzanian Beer market segments
• Leadership skills
• Analytical skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Building Collaborative relationships
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
• The person should have at least Five (3) years Sales experience in beverage industry.
You must also have experience in Northern Zone and Lake Zone regions preferably as Sales Rep.
How to Apply:
Send your Curriculum Vitae and Covering letter quoting the position and preferred Zone to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*