Job Title: Operations Assistant Manager
Employer: Freight in Time Group
Duty Station: Dar Es Saalam
Application Deadline: 29th August 2014
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for assisting in all P&L activities.
• To ensure all incoming customer enquiries are managed efficiently and effectively.
• To ensure that bookings are taken in accordance with the quality working procedures.
• To ensure quotations for customers and network traffic are in accordance with the sales tariff and in accordance with the quality working procedures.
• To follow up quotations issued and monitor results.
• To promote all services to all customers and to understand the service schedule and products on offer.
• To maintain good relationships between customers, branches, partners and supplies.
• Ensure good working procedures exist and continually assist in monitoring effectiveness for all concerned parties.
• To guide and assist sales staff in specifically defined markets/products.
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales.
• Extensive experience of Air Freight Operations.
• Preferred knowledge/experience of Sea Freight Export/Import.
• Commercially minded with proven experience of growth & development.
Qualifications / Experience
• Diploma in Freight Forwarding / Marketing
• Minimum 3 years experience in the freight forwarding industry
• Good communication skill & computer literate
• Self motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision
Remuneration: An attractive package will be offered to the selected candidates
As specialists in the Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Aviation, Logistics, Relocations and Courier industries, we are always looking for exceptional / highly experienced candidates. If you feel you have the necessary experience in any of the above sectors, please forward your C.V. and we will be happy to assist you in finding a new position.
How to Apply: send your one page cv to email@example.com