Tuesday, 5 August 2014
Network Infrastructure Manager Job at WIA
Job Title: Network Infrastructure Manager
Duty Station: Dar Es Saalam
Application Deadline: 29th August 2014
The role is to take responsibility for the core service provider infrastructure (including Networks, Systems, Base stations/Points of Presence, and Power systems). Providing high availability 24X7 network to achieve the service targets of the company. The Infrastructure manager contributes to the strategic development of the Transmission department and its operations.
As a Network Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the network infrastructure is fully functional- ensuring minimum downtime, delivery of SLA’s and all equipment are kept up to date.
Responsible for managing both the Transmission and Field teams of technicians.
This is a hands on technical managerial role, which requires someone that has the balance in managerial leadership, mentoring and coaching a team but also ability to lead projects.
• At least 3 years of experience working with Cisco Network Infrastructure including routers, switches and firewall, from design and implementation through support
• Experience of Technical leadership – being an escalation point within Infrastructure
• At least 3 years’ experience of working within help desk & SLA environment
• Knowledge of Disaster recovery plans
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in building key relationships
• Strong ability to prioritize and time manage
• Experience of liaising with 3rd party suppliers
• Natural working on and delivering Projects individually and as a team
• Extensive Industry Experience working with different wireless technology vendors – Dragon wave, Radwin, Motorola, Cambium, Alvarion, Ericsson etc.
• Minimum CCNA
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position please contact Patricia on email@example.com