Wednesday, 13 August 2014
12 Project Specialist Engineer Jobs at CITCC
Job Title: Project Specialist Engineer (12 Posts)
Employer: China International Telecommunication Construction Cooperation (CITCC),
Duty Station: Country Wide
Application Deadline: 26th August 2014
China International Telecommunication Construction Cooperation (CITCC), a subsidiary of China Telecom is one of the largest and most comprehensive contractors in the telecommunications industry with headquarters in China and presence in Tanzania, Congo DRC, Nigeria, Ghana, Mauritius and Worldwide
Reporting to: Project Manager
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
• A University Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical or Computer Systems);
• Minimum of five years of relevant work experience in Optic fibre networks, Data Centres and Data Communications;
• Registration with the Engineers Registration Board under the Professional Engineers category
• Fluency in English Language.
• Working knowledge of Chinese Language would be an added advantage;
How to Apply:
Tenure and Remuneration
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts. CITCC is an equal opportunity employer and staff will be employed on a one year contracts that are renewable upon satisfactory performance.
Mode of Application
Application Letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two referees and Copies of certificates should be emailed via firstname.lastname@example.org before 16:00hrs, 26th August 2014.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the above criteria for each position shall be invited for interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate's disadvantage.