Wednesday, 13 August 2014
10 Project Specialist Interpreter Wanted at CITCC
Job Title: Project Specialist Interpreter (10 posts)
Employer: China International Telecommunication Construction Cooperation (CITCC),
Duty Station: Country Wide
Application Deadline: 26th August 2014
China International Telecommunication Construction Cooperation (CITCC), a subsidiary of China Telecom is one of the largest and most comprehensive contractors in the telecommunications industry with headquarters in China and presence in Tanzania, Congo DRC, Nigeria, Ghana, Mauritius and Worldwide
Reporting to: Project Managers
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
• A University Degree in Language Studies preferably, Kiswahili, English and Chinese
• Certification of English and Chinese Language as a Chinese Interpreter
• Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in Chinese-English translation
• Fluency in English Language.
• Sound knowledge of Chinese Language for Chinese financial report writing;
How to Apply:
Tenure and Remuneration
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts. CITCC is an equal opportunity employer and staff will be employed on a one year contracts that are renewable upon satisfactory performance.
Mode of Application
Application Letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two referees and Copies of certificates should be emailed via email@example.com before 16:00hrs, 26th August 2014.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the above criteria for each position shall be invited for interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate's disadvantage.