Employer: Diamond Motors
Duty Station: Dar Es Saalam
Application Deadline: 31st July 2014
• Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
• Maintains records of all deliveries.
• Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to Faculty and staff.
• Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at Auction.
• Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and Confidential file destruction.
• Ships cancelled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
• Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
• Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner
• Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
• Consistently demonstrates Hansa's organizational values
Minimum 4 years increasingly responsible experience working in warehouse and storage operations.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
**We are looking for candidates from Automobile industry only.
SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS TO