Job REF.NO. SSO/02
Employer: National Housing Corporation (NHC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute, manage and drive Sales of NHC's product and Services to the target income group while taking into account the growth potentials, competitor activity and existing customer base. This includes review of existing products and recommend of optional products and services.
• Deepen the current NHC's housing Schemes while enhancing Key Account Relationships Management Sales, this will includes Sales of ~I Housing schemes and Commercial spaces to the various incomes
• Group/institutions and individuals Countrywide.
• Timely advising the Management on all sales business trends that a have impact on the corporation's threats and opportunities. q Execute sales campaign and promotion initiatives to ensure timely II communication of benefits to the respective customers. Accountable for Portfolio Sales planning, management, budgeting, cost control, field force deployment and monitoring, and customer service.
• Ensure that house buyers' pays in timely and take appropriate action g for the defaulters of the same in collaboration with Sales Administration ~ Team.
• Management of dedicated portfolio aspects of risk, including Pi monitoring of advances from individuals and groups, strictly adherence to the provisions of the company policies to ensure minimal losses to NHC.
• Work closely with all members of staff with in the Corporation to ensure to ensure that customers have a seamless service experience through all NHC delivery channels.
• Monitor and manage line performance and development of subordinates and agents. This includes annual performance appraisals as well as reviewing all appraisals for the area.
• Implement Management Information System (MIS) that will enable continuous tracking of the portfolio's performance, monitoring of customer satisfaction, and provision of management reports. Further to that, prepare and upkeep a waiting list registers and advises on the method of selling houses.
• Develop and manage internal Sales product communication systems to ensure the entire NHC staffs are appropriately informed of the NHC's products and services. This activity forms parts of ensuring that the NHC continuously enhances the culture of seamless customer service through common understanding of its products and services.
• To recommend the platforms for formulation of the products (INNOVATION) and initiate the development, thus continuously upgrade and innovate products to be perceived as 'value add" to NHC and to customers.
• Constant contacts with 3rd party sales partners to ensure support to all stakeholders are adequate and. served prompt.
• Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by Director of Business Development from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience will include overall Business Development and / or Account Management experience with 5 years of experience preferably gained in the real estate, Finance Services Industry and/or Fast Moving Consumer Goods [FMCG1 sectors;
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics and Statistics or Equivalent complimented with relevant professional experiences and certifications. Candidates with all the appropriate core skills and demeanor with the career portability from another industry sector will be considered;
• Experienced sales professional with a track record of success in Key Account Management and overall business development with experience preferably gained in the real estate, Finance Services Industry and/or Fast Moving Consumer Goods [FMCGJ sectors; Ability to quickly forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as develop a high level of trust;
• Strong affinity to a Business Development environment as it is important to create meaningful 'value added services' for key accounts and customers;
• Proven track record in working within a complex sales environment and be involved in 1he key decision making process related to key account management;
• Strong sense of independence and ability to work autonomously with very little supervision. A "self-starter" personality is an obvious must with account management and relationship management capabilities and drive.
How to Apply:
REMUNERATION: Very attractive REMUNERATION package is offered as per NHC scheme of service.
If you think you meet job requirement, please apply in strictly confidence indicating post you are applying to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, photocopies of relevant certified certificates, and names of two referees to the address below, and it must reach the undersigned before 22 July, 2014.
NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION, PO.BOX 2977,
DAR ES SALAAM
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.