Job Title: Sales Manager, Affordable Housing (1 Post) (Ref.No.Sm/01)
Employer: National Housing Corporation (NHC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, manage and drive Sales Strategies for the NHC Affordable Housing Schemes taking into account the growth potentials competitors activity and existing customer base. This includes review of existing products and introduction of new products and services.
• Deepen the current NHC's affordable housing products schemes while enhancing Key Account Relationships Management Sales. this will includes Sales of affordable housing schemes to the Group I institutions and individuals Countrywide. *
• Emphasizes on Cross selling to customers the NHC's range of products and Services to realize new income streams, increased use of products and create dependency.
• Timely advising the Management on all sales business trends that have impact on the corporation's threats and opportunities.
• Drives sales campaign and promotion initiatives to ensure timely communication of benefits to the respective customers. Accountable for planning. managing. budgeting. cost controlling, field force deployment and monitoring and customer services. Ensure that house buyers' pays in timely and take appropriate action for the defaulters of the same.
• Manage all aspects of risk. including monitoring of advances portfolio, strictly adherence to the provisions of the company policies to ensure minimal losses to NHC.
• Work closely with Regional Offices' to ensure that customers have a seamless service experience through all NHC delivery channels. Monitor and manage the performance and development of subordinates. This includes annual performance appraisals as well as reviewing all appraisals for the area.
• Develop and maintain an open communication channel with subordinates and other team members to foster teamwork and facilitate the change process.
• Put in place a Management Information System (MIS) that will enable continuous tracking of the division's performance, monitoring of customer satisfaction. and provision of management reports. Further to that. prepare and upkeep a waiting list registers and advises on the method of selling houses.
• Develop and manage internal Sales product communication systems to ensure the entire NHC staffs are appropriately informed of the NHC's products and services. This activity forms parts of ensuring that the NHC continuously enhances the culture of seamless customer service through common understanding of its products and services.
• To recommend the platforms for formulation of the products (INNOVATION) and initiate the development, thus continuously upgrade and innovate products to be perceived as "value add" to NHC and to customers.
• Constant contacts with third party sales partners to ensure support to all stakeholders are adequate and served prompt.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience will include overall Business Development and/or Account Management experience with 10 years of experience preferably gained in the real estate, Finance Services Industry and/or Fast Moving Consumer Goods [FMCG] sectors;
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics and Statistics or Equivalent complimented with relevant professional experiences and certifications. Candidates with all the appropriate core skills and demeanor with the career portability from another industry sector will be considered;
• Experienced sales professional with a track record of success in Key Account Management, ability to mobilize different group within the social fabric such as Local Government (LGA), Government, Non Government Organization, and overall business development with experience preferably gained in the real estate, Finance Services Industry and/or Fast Moving Consumer Goods IFMCG] sectors; Ability to quickly forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as develop a high level of trust;
• Strong affinity to a Business Development environment as it is important to create meaningful "value added services" for key accounts and customers;
• Proven track record in working within a complex sales environment and be involved in the key decision making process related to key account management;
• Strong sense of independence and ability to work autonomously with very little supervision. A 'self-starter" personality is an obvious must with account management and relationship management capabilities and drive.
How to Apply:
REMUNERATION: Very attractive REMUNERATION package is offered as per NHC scheme of service.
If you think you meet job requirement, please apply in strictly confidence indicating post you are applying to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, photocopies of relevant certified certificates, and names of two referees to the address below, and it must reach the undersigned before 22 July, 2014.
NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION, PO.BOX 2977,
DAR ES SALAAM
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.