Job Title: Sales Administrator
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• To assist corporate sales team in producing and documenting customer proposal and contracts in an efficient and timely manner.
• Coordinates with sales office team for timely submission and/or collection of documents (bills, contracts and brochures etc) to customers.
• Ensure accuracy of account information to customer management /billing system(s) so as to maintain accurate customer bills.
• To coordinate and arrange transport facilities for effective and efficient operations in corporate sales.
• Support corporate sales team in debt management of customer accounts and liaise with customer credit department for timely payment.
• Ensures all documents are registered, filed and stored systematically in corporate sales office
• Compile and distribute sales office reports to all business stake holders on weekly, monthly annually.
• To address corporate customers inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
• To support internal sales process and procedures
• Advanced Diploma in commercial/marketing
• Minimum 3 years plus experiences in sales support
• Independent, self-motivated, result-oriented, and a good team player
• Excellent ability to plan and organize in a self directed environment
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Bright, energetic, dynamic with very good communication & interpersonal skills
• Internet knowledge and computer skills; familiar with Microsoft Office and sales applications
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance